With your AC system operating for most of the Year minor or common problems will occur. Try our tips below. Can’t get system to operate call our office at 407-297-5778. Your repair will be temporary until one of our trained technicians can evaluate your unit in person.
No Display on Thermostat
- If your thermostat uses batteries please replace.
- If your unit has a float switch / condensate overflow switch reservoir located at your air handler furnace make sure it has not filled up with water. If water is present in the reservoir suction the water with a Shop-Vac and reinstall the float switch. Do not operate the unit without the float switch.
- Check the breaker for your AC system there will be one for the air handler / furnace and 1 4 the condenser/outdoor unit. If tripped move switch to off then on position.
AC Does not Cool
- Check to see if thermostat has display if so sea breaker section above
- Make sure thermostat is set for cooling and temperature is set below room temperature
- Outdoor unit is making a humming noise and not operating turn thermostat off and call us immediately.
- If your system is not cooling after lawn maintenance check to make sure copper pipes and wires have not been cut.
- If none of these tips work please give us a call.
Need Sales Or Service?